Friday, May 6, 2011

Comparison!!!!!


We compare many things in our life without our own knowledge!!!  We do this so often unknowingly n actually this unknown mistake makes us sad many times, which in true sense we don’t deserve!!!! I would like to share some of d experiences of mine which I faced in days!!!!

I was in my college n was not carrying cell phone(actually I don’t have it) all other friends of mine use to go on talking on their cell phones n were updated with recent gossips that’s the only advantage they were having compare to me. My father one’s asked me whether I want cell I refused him n told loads of disadvantages regarding to it but the time I started comparing myself with my friends I felled I m not that happy as themselves!!!! Which actually hurt me or can say harmed me… it was nothing like that I was actually good at my work but “Comparison” made me to think like an idiot!!!! (Cell phones do have many advantages I know but it was regarding d use my classmates use to make).

My friend recently got engaged n as a trend generation made it now to talk on phones for juss random period of time my friend also thought to have this period but his fiancé is less talkative or he muss not be convenient talking on phones my friend feel sad about it!!! Thinking on true side she don’t have any problem she knows it’s due to human pursuing his/her own behavior but “Comparison” with people around her she thinks she is not that lucky n feels sad which she don’t deserve to!!!!!!

My students don’t pursue their work juss because some other students as well not pursuing it, which actually make them shameful in front of their tutor because they r good at their work they know but “Comparison” makes or lets them down!!! (Don’t mess Comparison with Competition).

I know it’s been difficult for not allowing self to compare but we can try an avoid doing it as comparison always n always results into sadness!!!!
Can avoid juss compare with self instead of other!!!! 
Always keep an attitude like "Everybody is best and i m one of them" !!!!!!






Image is been taken from google(charminghealth.com)

8 comments:

  1. This post is an eye-opener. Comparison shouldn't exist but competition, yes, in a healthy sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup thats true!!Thanx for the comment Balqis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder why do you use so many exclamatory marks?!!!
    Now about the blog..
    Being strong self, comparison should not matter. We will love as we are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder!!!!thats why...:)
    Nice say
    thanx for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sakura,
    It is comparison that makes us feel the change that we have had or need to have. It depends on individuals how they would make comparison whether for a gain or a loss or whether for accepting a challenge or avoiding it. As a result, it is not only bitter but also sweet, I suppose. Perhaps, YOUR stay with your parents is also the outcome of comparison. Perhaps, you compared the days and missed them a lot.

    Anyway, let's make comparison for mutual benefits and happiness. OK!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Suresh Thanx!! for ur beautiful comments!!
    yup as i always say comparison must with self and as u say must be in positive sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story, continue to write. My only suggestion is to work on your English. Remember do not compare with other, just know that you are the best and blessed.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanx!!! improvement is always welcomed i hope next time it will be more convenient for reading.
    thanx again.:)

    ReplyDelete