Sunday, March 27, 2011

Existence


Was moving around the street as holiday, after a long week a beautiful end. I saw parents playing with their kid’s n having fun like heaven, the same time on other side some kids (helpless) watching towards these parents n were happy just like me. Actually it’s always pleasant to see happiness around us whether we are not that happy it doesn’t matter. I referred helpless for some kids because they were not with their parents just like me but 
the major difference was they even don’t know where their parents resembling now a day’s (unlike me) and hence I told happiness around us makes us feel happy as well. I always feel blessed to be with the wonderful n noble souls around me, everything is beautiful n pleasant encircled me but then too always have a feeling of missing something mean not so perfect n today I realized the joy of being together with parents. Then stressing my mind I realized yes the time I feel protected, pure and the best feeling which couldn’t  be explained is when my beloved parents are around me and so I m more helpless then the kids explained above I know where is my happiness missing but unable to approach because of fighting for existence in my community. This is what life is we know what we want but remain unknown. Actually humans are happiest creatures but struggle for existence makes us think for the sadness. Strange!!!!

2 comments:

  1. As usual this is another one of the sensitive postings that I have read. Not having parents due to say death is a bearable tragedy. But when in the case of Divorce the children know that father is just a little distance away and still unable to meet or interact with him and go to bed daily is the most horrible thing that can happen to anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx Mr.Hariharan for drooping by n commenting yup its a horrible as u say... n pity..
    here i wrote about the people which r actually exiting self for existence....

    ReplyDelete