Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just wana say

hello frnds!!
we all went trough our own sweet childhood even me too. Once i was sitting in d train n it was on same position juss holding out d crossing n i was moving my brain juss 4 nthng in tm i saw a small kid begging with pitty face i thught can i try to help him. I muss intrupt my thught to let u ppl understand smthing which i always think, wht i thnk if i give a begger a peny or so he will get adict to d same term n thnk its d easiest way to earn firstly he will b so happy but den terms n conditions n he will b on same position of begging, yup i knw if i'll nt give sum othr will give dem but atlst i m nt included in d member who r making dem a real begger. Many tm i use to think kash if i'll b able to give dem sum more mony n let dem also try to live a beautiful lyf but den frm whr i m gona get d money mn tht much ki i can help out a kid to live a normal lyf.yup i waiste alot money in choclates n in d thngs juss wana live a sofhasticated lyf but i m adict to tht n i cant leave d lyf living in d same way. Many tm i thnk why it matters alot tht wht a front man will think abt me but yup it matters for me many tm i juss wana ignore but rarely i use to b successful n thts d unsolvable question for me n i think always it will b. Hence d story i m unable but if for u ppl it doent matter n if it culd b possible for u to make some bright thing plz go for it.

8 comments:

  1. I fully agree. This behavior is called altruistic behavior. In Hinduism charity is not encouraged. Only in Christianity and Islam this practice exists. As we were ruled by Muslims for 400 years and by Christians for 200 years these habits got introduced. Vivekananda explains this very beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Hariharan i apritiate the comment
    but on another nodes does it seriously matter of ruled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry didnt get you can you please elaborate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir wana say does is seriously matter that hindus r ruled n thats y dy r not encouraged or its an another excuse v r finding of????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ofcorse we were ruled by Muslims almost from Mohmed of Ghor. and ofcoures we were ruled by English for 200 years. So what is the doubt. Whether Hindus are not encouraged to do charity is very easy. Hinduism is the only religion which teaches us by telling stories. Show me where charity is propogated in which story then I will answer

    ReplyDelete
  6. No for sure i don't doubt about ruled my question was about human nature it always finds out an excuse yup i can't comment on the birth of charity jusss its v human who find out n blame for reason
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did not do what I asked you to do So I will continue. There are many stories in Hinduism which talks of charity like Dhan veer karn etc. But in all these stories they give to person who is superior to them like brahmins humbly and with respect. Why brahmins (I am a brahmin) Because Brahmins are expected to pursue Knowledge. If you work for 20 Years and then say e=mc2 who is going to feed you.
    When I was young I used to hear puja like “Indraya idamnamam Indraya swaha” I presumed Indra ‘ko namaskar and offering to Indra’. No. It means Yeh Indra ka hai (and surprise) Na mama ‘mera nahi’. Then give. In you train example If you are giving to begger.” Say yeh apkahai please lejiya mera nahi hai” and then give. Actually I have seen what happens is a person sitting near the window asks you pass the rupee coin to the beggar and shows of that he is doing charity. That is insulting the begger and the Lakshmi( money)
    Got it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx sir!!
    u got me the correct form
    i'll keep that in mind

    ReplyDelete