Thursday, January 6, 2011

showing sympathy is weakness??

I travel routinely for my work place n have many beautiful experiences v would peep in past afterward i would lyk to share  todays,
it was a routine day. firstly i muss tell d place where i live its so rushy every person waiting for d bus wana board d bus at d same period of time no one shows sympathy for either one. I regularly miss out my two buses juss to gather my strength to board d bus its lyk yes i have done it n if got d place to sit den my day is turning to be perfect sort of filling arises. So as usual boarded d bus n it was my day so got d place. den as nothing to do was observing people around me which is my routine exercise at least for 2 hours, i saw a guy who was so generous replaced his place with a second inning citizen(senior) i saw him doing dis many times n i respect people doing this but after a min or two tht old man replaced his place with some other guy seems to be his son(quite young) n dis thing always use to happen with that generous guy he always get d place to sit but replace with some one aged n den dat aged will replace with someone relation to himself n dat is pathetic situation for me.  yup i knw their is neither of d role played by me but y importance to only blood relation???
There is no respect for other relation yup i knw the generous guy falls in dis category but its "less:many" mapping relation which is quite difficult to understand for me....

4 comments:

  1. I'm quite young yet, but I can remember the tales of courtesy and respect my Granddad likes to tell anytime there is an opportunity.

    There was a time when a man would yield his place (anywhere) to a woman, a pregnant or oldie woman or even to other men if they were not strong!

    Nowadays, crowds, selfishness, worries, laziness, and a myriad of other nonsense turned into reasons had made all these "weaknesses" a stupid way to behave, and made society the place of the insensitive people who walk the world! A pity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pity!!! juss d way v leave d situation as forever..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting question. This is called altruistic behavior. Humans are the only animals that cause harm to itself and cause benefit to others. This because of virus called Meme. This subject was introduced by Dr. Susan Blackmore in book called Meme machine. These memes are selfish ( see selfing Gene of Dr. Dawkins) and like computer virus spread through various means. Our perception itself is controlled by these viruses. That is why during discussions you will find however logical you may be you cannot convince others. I am writing a synopsis of this book for easy reading. When it is ready shall revert. Good blogging you are introducing tough subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx!! for ur generous words!!
    u got me gud detail!!:)

    ReplyDelete