Sunday, January 23, 2011

Love is ???


Today Sunday another beautiful day on which I can just be myself no plan for waking up early in morning n catching bus no diplomatic statements for people moving around to keep them in good mood no finished lines to attend just nothing special but everything seemz perfect n lovely.

Its winter running as an season but then too last days were long n breath taking tiredness for me but in all d best thing happen is one of my good friend fallen in love, Love a beautiful combination of alphabets feels a musical prose for ears etc etc I always hear different phrase from different people but I never been in love or on another node can say I don’t know how to be in love.

I have many lovely friends around me, my perfect Parents n a wonderful never ending life then too had a question I m not in love still?? Actually being in relationship that’s what d Love is?? How can I say I never been in Love as I actually don’t know what is Love.

Day before Yesterday one of my good friends got engaged it was an arranged Indian function where a guy meet with a girl just for ones or twice n d worst part is literally it’s all depend on d guy to Make it or Break it (leave I must not blame Might be its good for some reason which I don’t know), what I want to say is more important than this i.e. now my friend is badly in love with d guy (same guy obvious ) How can she, mean just a day passed out yup people say it take just a sec  to fall in love but for me it’s a hypothetical statement. I mean I do appreciate people work around me I like many thing about many people but that doesn’t mean I m in Love with them,  if that mean then how can I be in Love with everyone or Love doesn’t speak to be in Love with just one??(Keeping in mind I don’t know what is been in Love). I just want to know what makes it different to be in love. (For sure I don’t claim on any soul-mates I want them to make me clarify as well so that I can as well njoy the “Love” feeling).

Lastly I would like to share what I “stup” think Love is:
-A beautiful smile on face reminding or watching something so unusual.
-Kids innocence while fighting.
-Parents scolding always for dos and don’ts.
-A relation without expectations and without comparisons.
-A Faithfull relation whomever I share with.
-Somewhere guarantee in existence of God and Self.

3 comments:

  1. great thoughts and a great philosopher,god bless,

    ReplyDelete
  2. On same topic I have a posting It may interest you
    http://mghariharan.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/male-chauvinism-not-in-hindu-marriage/
    Regard

    ReplyDelete